Friday, May 28, 2010

Its been a long time

I can't believe its been a month since I last posted on this blog. With work, assignments and getting fire wood for winter, times been pretty short.

To make up for the lack of blogs, I've decided to go big and upload my first video.

Hope you guys have Broadband!

The video was taken at the Alliance freezing works sidings at Pukeuri on the 20th of May.

The Drewry DSA is ex NZR DSA 224. For modern image modellers this video is a perfect excuse to add an Online DSA to your 1:64 loco roster or if you're into NZ120, sounds like an etched DSA isn't that far away either.

A lot of the surrounding area is now under water with the recent rain we've been having here in North and East Otago over the last week. Not sure if the sidings were affected but some of the MSL north of here was under water.

I'll try and get some more posts up once we dry out abit.

No comments:

Post a Comment