Sunday, March 14, 2010

First Post (again)

DX 5483 and Oamaru Banker DC 4876 cruise downgrade into Palmerston. 29/01/10.

The people that follow this blog will know that I'm fairly new to this blogging thing and with all new things you learn as you go. Tonight I learnt that blogging and watching TV at the same time isn't a good idea. Before I knew it I had deleted all my previous blogs. Damn. So here we are an hour of unsuccessful attempts at finding my previous posts and a load of bad language later.
I have learnt a few good things along the way as well so hopefully the blog will be better than before.
Heres the first post (again) showing two of my favourite locos at one of my favourite photo spots.
DX 5483 is a regular in Otago and one of the last remaining 'standard' DX's on New Zealands rail network. DC 4876 is also a rarity. She's one of the few remaining DC loco's in the 'Fruit Salad' livery.
I hope to get more shots of these loco's before Kiwi Rail catch up with them and send them to the paint booth.


No comments:

Post a Comment