Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Helloooooo 2015


DXC 5379 with a DC helper cruise downgrade towards Merton with 920D Dunedin - Middleton freight. 14/01/2015.

Welcome to Southern Rails 2015. I hope everybody had a great festive season. 

The image you see above is my first train photo of 2015. Pretty average but much better than the one I orignally set up for. I really need to get out more and practice! 
The plan for this year is to do exactly that. To get out amongst it and get more photos of Kiwi Rails finest at work. 
After looking through a lot of photos from 1970's and 1980's era NZR I'll also be getting photos of the mundane. The yards, loops, signals, bridges and lineside buildings as well. We take them for granted now but we'll miss them when they're gone. 
I'll also be bringing you some of my NZ120 models.... well my attempts at NZ120 modelling.

Thanks for visiting the blog and hope the new year treats you well.

And thats about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment